Magda – Learning Experience Designer
Magda is a Senior Learning Experience Designer with over 15 years of experience creating engaging and visually rich instructor-led, eLearning and blended training. She has worked for a variety of clients including Capital Group, BlackLine, The Cheesecake Factory and Kaiser Permanente. Magda has advanced skills in a number of eLearning tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate and Articulate (Suite, Storyline 2 and 360). She also has extensive video and animation experience. She is highly creative and often includes highly interactive elements, rich graphics, games, animations and more into her eLearning.
Sampling of Projects
- At Daqri, Magda designed and developed customer facing training and instructional guides, and facilitated and collaborated with internal teams to design workshops and strategies for engaging with customers.
- At The Cheesecake Factory, Magda managed instructional design and development projects including online training, instructor led workshops, presentations and job-aids. She also managed vendors and project timelines including the online migration of food safety training for restaurant Managers.
- At BlackLine, Magda designed and developed online and instructor led training, and functioned as the Product Manager for the Launch of Continuous Learning Platform.
- M F.A. in Design, UCLA Department of Art
- B.A. in Design, UCLA Department of Art
Share this Consultant Profile