Lynne is a Sr. Learning Strategist, Instructional Designer, eLearning Developer, Curriculum Designer and Training Project Manager with more than 14 years of experience. She has served companies such as Visa, Adobe, Philips Healthcare, ADP, Yahoo!, Starbucks, Mayo Clinic, T-Mobile and many others. Lynne is highly knowledgeable about best practices for adult learning and the utilization of current modalities for engaged learning. She has designed, developed and project managed numerous technical and non-technical learning programs, and offers excellent Instructional Design and hands on Development skills and experience using a variety of ILT and eLearning development tools. In addition to her professional experience, Lynne holds a Master’s degree in Music and a Bachelor’s Degree in English.
Sampling of Projects
- For AT&T, Lynne led the Organizational Development and Change Management team to merge five disparate teams into one cohesive training organization.
- For Visa, Lynne built two courses, “Becoming a Better Business Partner” and “Critical Thinking and Problem Solving,” for Visa Finance College. She also provided analysis of the design and development of over 200 existing training materials including Facilitator Guides, Participant Workbooks, PowerPoint Presentations, Pre-work and Post-Course Job Aids.
- For Speakeasy, Lynne developed 5 new e-Learning programs on new hire orientation, sales partner, customer operations, management skills and sales skills. She also developed and implemented design and delivery standards and processes for Instructor-led, e-Learning and Distance learning programs.
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, Oberlin College
- Master’s Degree, Music, University of Washington
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Audition, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Lectora and WebEx.