Lynel is a Learning and Development professional with in-depth expertise in instructional design, adult learning principles, metrics and delivery. She consistently achieves exceptional results in the design and delivery of innovative courses through the engagement of senior management, key stakeholders and subject matter experts with special expertise in: eLearning, evaluation metrics, project management, needs assessment, instructional design and facilitation. Her education includes a master’s degree in Educational Technology/eLearning from George Washington University.
Sampling of Projects
- At Merck and Co., Lynel developed learning continuum plan, communications and activities which supported product launch training.
- At Johnson & Johnson, Lynel created and produced user training materials, performance aids, handouts, presentations, facilitator’s guides, and training for a global marketing audience. Designed, developed and presented group workshops to multiple levels of leadership.
- At Johnson & Johnson, Lynel developed and facilitated Marketing Approach Workshop for key clinical strategic business partners, several leadership teams and Boards. Developed facilitator guide, oversaw regulatory and compliance approval process.
- At Lifescan, Lynel successfully project-managed the development, launch of Professional Sales Territory Training and delivered to sales force of 300.
- At Lifescan, Lynel authored the Incentive Guidelines Policy. Collaborated with Finance and Human Resources in authoring policy. Facilitated and presented launch via WebEx session to 30 managers nationally.
- MA, Educational Technology/eLearning, George Washington University
- BS, Education, Radford University
- Proficient in Lectora, Captivate, Articulate, LMS and WebEx.