Lori is a motivated talent development executive with more than 12 years of experience designing and developing engaging learning for a variety of clients including Franklin Covey, Uber, Choice Hotels, Honeywell, American Express, Bank of America and others. She has strong experience creating call center training as well as training on technical software applications and processes. She is highly proficient with Storyline and a variety of other software applications.
Sampling of Projects
- For Franklin Covey, Lori designed and developed leadership courses to assist the ongoing development efforts for Senior Leaders. The courses focused on innovation techniques to help drive new product awareness and development.
- For Choice Hotels, Lori lead a team of instructional developers and facilitators through the process of planning, designing, developing and implementing several high-stake initiatives using Captivate, Articulate and Web tools for development/delivery.
- For Honeywell, Lori served as a lead developer to convert a two-year instructor-led program into a 6 month virtual blended learning program. The program incorporated discussion boards, simulations, Q&A sessions, and virtual environments to facilitate the learning and retention process.
- DiSC Certification, Crucial Accountability Certification
- Proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, Camtasia, Photoshop and Illustrator.