Lisa is a seasoned Trainer and Course Developer with over 10 years of experience. She has worked for a variety of clients including Kaiser, Scripps Healthcare, and ADP. While with Kaiser, she was responsible for delivering training on legacy pharmacy systems. Lisa is accustomed to facilitating training both in the classroom and in a virtual environment. She also has excellent communication skills and is known for her ability to partner cross-functionally to implement training in support of business goals. In addition to her experience, Lisa holds a Bachelor’s degree.
Sampling of Projects
- For Anthem BCBS, Lisa was responsible for facilitating weekly vILT and flipped training for 6 different lines of business on eight different systems for 6 different roles. These included member experience, pharmacy second level support, grievances and appeals, audit staff, managers and vendors.
- For Scripps Healthcare, Lisa facilitated instructor/virtual-led training for 27 different medical specialties. She also managed the training material for each medical specialty ensuring that that each class had all of the necessary materials.
- For Kaiser Permanente, Lisa facilitated instructor-led and virtual instructor-led training sessions for an internal software systems. She also partnered with various groups to create and execute on a training solution that transitioned multiple lines of business to 3rd party vendors.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management, University of Redlands
- Certified Professional for Learning Performance