Lisa is a seasoned Leadership Development Consultant, Instructional Designer and Facilitator. She has built HiPo programs for managers, for individual contributors and senior management level, and has participated in and supported the development of programs for women. She has 15+ years’ experience in Instructional Design and hands on Development of classroom training, and 10+ years’ experience delivering highly interactive classroom training on leadership and soft skills topics. Her career focus also includes extensive leader coaching. She has served such companies as DHL, Citrix Systems, National Bank of Arizona, and many others. Lisa has been coaching women clients in leadership positions, as well as women aspiring to reach the next level in leadership, for many years. These trainings and coaching sessions have included topics such as executive presence, becoming empowered, and discovering one’s authentic ability to lead. With her depth of experience leading diversity classes and leadership initiatives in international Human Resources, she deeply understands the challenges that women face in these unique settings.
Sampling of Projects
- For Citrix, Lisa developed the multi-national learning strategy and priorities while ensuring alignment with the Citrix global strategy. She collaborated with HR Business Partners and business unit leaders to support all phases of the learning journey from needs assessment to delivery of the learning solution and post program support.
- For National Bank of Arizona, Lisa was responsible for working with senior executives to develop succession plans identifying development needs for the high potentials, high professionals, and supervisors on the succession chart. She also Created development programs to meet these organizational needs.
- For Greatwide Distribution Logistics, Lisa led strategic initiatives with corporate project teams to develop and implement the job coding structure for the introduction of a new HRIS for all corporate divisions. She then partnered with business leaders and the executive team to identify critical business targets for goal setting and evaluation, developing new performance management process for exempt employees.
- Masters of Business Administration, Emphasis in Human Resources, Keller Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, University of Arizona