Linda is a Training and Development professional with 20+ years’ experience in building learning departments from the ground up, creating effective programs and learning strategies, and enhancing bench strength for diverse global firms. She successfully leveraged training and development activities to drive fulfillment of corporate objectives. She has a master’s degree in Training and Development and a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from the University of Houston.
Sampling of Projects
- At GE Oil & Gas, Linda built a Global Engineering curriculum, used by oil and gas engineers worldwide. She trained 1,000+ leaders via an onboarding program. She also spearheaded the development of the Engineering Development Program, a rotational program for top mechanical engineers.
- At Champion Technologies, a $1B specialty chemical company providing oil and gas production solutions, Linda built the entire training department, developing key programs in leadership, sales, and soft skill. She streamlined integration of sales and product training by collaborating with the technical training team.
- At Shell, Linda led major competitive analysis study encompassing all major Shell competitors by coordinating 60+ chemical engineering SMEs.
- MS, Training and Development/Instructional Design, University of Houston
- BS, Marketing, University of Houston