Leslie is a creative learning consultant with more than 20 years of experience in the fields of performance improvement analysis, instructional design for classroom and web-based delivery, and organizational change/development within the field of petrochemical manufacturing. She has a master’s degree in Instructional Technology, is a Six Sigma Green Belt and is certified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
Sampling of Projects
- At Eastman Chemical Company, Leslie co-created a leadership development program to prepare personnel to succeed in middle management assignments. Curriculum incorporated a blended learning approach and consisted of leadership style assessments, coaching, mentoring, classroom training, and special projects.
- At Rohm and Haas Chemical Company, Leslie was the lead designer/developer of four instructor-led (including one course on Oil and Gas Production) and two web-based semester-long courses. ILT course materials included instructor guides with accompanying PowerPoint slideshows, student materials (worksheets, homework assignments, etc.), and laboratory session instructions. Web-based course materials included online modules with Facilitator’s Guide and student materials (worksheets, homework assignments, etc.).
- At the Center for the Advancement of Process Technology, Leslie managed the design, development and delivery of instructor-led and web-based curriculum to support the nationally recognized Process Technology A.A.S. degree program curriculum standardization project funded by grants from the National Science Foundation Advance Technology Education Program and the Department of Education Learning Anytime Anywhere Partnership Program.
- MS, Instructional Technology, University of Houston
- BS, Adult Education/Workforce Development, Southern Illinois University
- Certification, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Proficient in Project, SharePoint, Visio, Live Meeting, Connect, Dreamweaver, Authorware, Adobe Creative Suite and WebCT.