Leslie is a dedicated Training Specialist with over 15 years of experience creating training programs including designing, developing, maintaining and implementing creative and innovative online, instructor-led, and virtual training solutions. Leslie has developed training for companies such as ADP, Oasis Outsourcing, Mednax, General Electric, Florida Power & Light, Wells Fargo, BB&T, and American Express. In addition, Leslie is highly skilled in MS Office Suite and eLearning development tools Captivate, Lectora, and Storyline.
Sampling of Projects
- For Oasis Outsourcing, Leslie developed a four-week blended training solution for the New Hire Sales Curriculum. This included a series of over 30 instructor-led and online courses which focused on the sales strategies and goals previously identified.
- For ADP, Leslie designed and implemented various training solutions for over 3oo,ooo worksite employees. Solutions included online, instructor-led, and virtual instructor-led courses on topics including but not limited to Leadership and Development, Change Management, Compliance, Sales, HR Related Topics, and numerous others.
- For BB&T, Leslie developed training solutions for various divisions throughout the bank including leadership, management, retail and lending.
- B.A. Telecommunications, Alabama State University
- M.A. Telecommunications, Southern Illinois University
- Instructional Design Certification, Nova Southeastern University
- Proficient in SnagIt, Articulate Storyline, Presenter & Engage, Captivate, Camtasia, Lectora Inspire, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Connect and SharePoint.