Lesele is a Virtual Reality Educational Consultant who has designed, developed, and built immersive and traditional online learning environments for multiple content areas using virtual reality platforms (Second Life and Unity). She holds a Ph.D. in Education with a dissertation focused on the use of Bots in Virtual Reality as an instructional support for nursing education.
Sampling of Projects
- For the University of Utah, Lesele utilized a hybrid virtual reality/LMS online instructional platform built in Second life for engaging interactive instructional opportunities. This allowed students to learn while following elderly characters/bots through the challenges of aging.
- Lesele also developed a VR classroom for teaching student teachers how to works with Special Needs students. Used bots to react to key words used by the student teachers to provide immediate feedback.
- In addition, Lesele designed and built a training program for County Assessors to go into commercial buildings and evaluate the buildings for safety, compliance with codes, and reassessing taxes.
- B.S. Communication Skills Teaching, University of Utah
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning, University of Utah
- Ph.D. Education, Capella University