Lee – Seasoned LMS Administrator
Lee is a seasoned LMS Administrator and Learning and Development Consultant with over 10 years of experience with LMS Administration and with instructional design. He has implemented, deployed and administered Learning Management Systems for a variety of companies including Western Union, MolsonCoors, Covidien and Hunter Douglas. Lee is experienced with a variety of Learning Management Systems including Cornerstone OnDemand, ComplianceWire, Saba, SuccessFactors and SumTotal.
Sampling of Projects
- For Amazon, Lee executed a learning data migration from multiple systems into the current learning management system for a single source of data. He also analyzed the current reporting structure and designed a new reporting structure based on feedback from leadership and customers.
- For Western Union, Lee designed, developed and delivered critical training programs including a compliance curriculum for all agents, decreasing the process of design, development and implementation by 50%.
- For Miller Heiman, Lee managed all aspects of learning technologies across the entire company network, including performing a needs analysis for aligning and combining five learning management systems into one learning management system.
- Bachelors of Science, Business Administration & Secondary Education, University of Montana
- Master of Science, Organizational Leadership, Regis University
Share this Consultant Profile