Leah is a Senior Learning Consultant and Instructional Designer with 18+ years’ experience creating engaging, interactive blended learning programs for such clients as Benchmark Homes, Vail Resorts, Bank of America, Clear Channel Outdoor, Xanterra, Banner Health, Bayer Healthcare, Cisco and many others. She has created learning strategies for mixed audiences involving a broad span of generations. Most of the learning strategies she has created with clients over the past 5 years have involve blended learning approaches, and several for corporations that started with no training department.
Sampling of Projects
- For Benchmark Communities, Leah planned the learning strategy for an engaging, interactive new hire training and mentoring program which included a detailed plan for needs analysis, resources/SMEs, delivery mode/duration, and implementation.
- For Xanterra Parks and Resorts, Leah designed and developed instructor-led training workshop series for supervisors and managers in hospitality. Topics included interview and selection skills, managing employee performance, and coaching for success.
- For iHeartMedia, Leah designed and developed onboarding for Account Executives across the US. Program included over 40 hours of eLearning, role play, simulation, mentoring, activities, assessment, and Instructor and Learner Guides for live 3-day culmination.
- B.A. Educational Psychology, University of Redlands
- M.Ed. Educational Media and Computers, Arizona State University
- Ph.D. Curriculum and Instruction, Arizona State University
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate, Premier, LectureMaker, Blackboard, Cornerstone, Litmos, Adobe Dreamweaver, CourseBuilder, Shockwave and HTML.