Laurie is an Organizational Change Manager with over 15 years of experience designing and developing effective learning solutions. She has worked for a variety of companies including Genentech, Roche Group, Kyphon, Google, Salesforce, Tory Burch, LinkedIn, Robert Half and others. She has extensive experience in the design and development of instructor-led, eLearning and blended training using tools such as Articulate Storyline, 360 and Rise, and Camtasia. She also has experience working with a variety of Learning Management Systems.
Sampling of Projects
- For Google, Laurie served as a Project Manager for global training implementations (i.e. Pixel 2, Google One). She worked with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define audience needs and develop an appropriate learning strategy. She developed engaging eLearning content and instructor-led training courses, applying gamification to increase enjoyment and enhance retention.
- For Genentech/Roche Group, Laurie developed eLearning and communication videos for initiatives in Product Development Global Operations. She also organized review sessions with SMEs to review content and get sign-off.
- For Camstar/Siemens, Laurie developed training materials for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) software applications. This included a certification program including pre-tests, pro-tests and online certification tests.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, University of Dayton
- Proficient in Camtasia, Articulate Presenter and Rise, Captivate, Storyline, Evolve and Vyond.