Laurana has more than 12 years of experience as an Instructional Designer, eLearning Specialist and Learning Technologist. She has designed and developed numerous training programs covering a wide variety of subject matter, including new hire onboarding and sales topics. Additionally, Laurana has expert-level skills with leading authoring tools, including Articulate Storyline. She recently completed a long-term project where she created virtual instructor-led training and blended programs covering new products.
Sampling of Projects
- For FM Global, Laurana designed and documented creative training solutions that specify instructional strategies, accelerated learning techniques, media and program structure. She also determined evaluation strategies to measure participant acquisition of knowledge.
- For GTECH, Laurana wrote and edited interactive, scenario-based text for technology-based courses that were developed using Flash, HTML5, and rapid e-learning development tools. Additionally, she developed test and track capabilities to monitor student progress.
- For RBS Citizens, Laurana designed eLearning training programs based on audience needs. This included creating online modules using courseware design tools like Adobe Learning Suite.
- Associate in Applied Science, Marketing Communication, State University of New York
- Bachelor of Science, International Trade and Marketing, State University of New York
- Master of Educational Technology, Boise State University
- Proficient in Captivate, Lectora, Storyline, Camtasia and VideoScribe.