Kristin – Talent Management Professional
Kristin is a Sr. Talent Management professional with 16 years of experience in leadership and organizational development for companies such as Starwood Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, and Capital One. Her work includes design, development and facilitation of cutting-edge, multi-year leadership development programs incorporating elements such as peer coaching, mindfulness practice with a focus on personal as well as professional development, delivered in a variety of formats including training “snippets”, self-paced eLearning, mobile learning, video, one-the-job practice, and instructor-led training (virtual and traditional classroom).
Sampling of Projects
- For Expedia, Kristin helped develop a multi-tiered Leadership Development Curriculum focused on current leaders and high potential employees.
- For RJ Reynolds, Kristin developed and analyzed assessments and surveys from the top tier performers in management, and made recommendations for each of the leaders and for the Leadership Development program in general.
- For MetLife, Kristin designed and executed annual leadership development programs including but not exclusive to work on Strategy, Change, Innovation, Culture and Team Dynamics.
- B.A. Communications, Boston College
- Masters Organizational Leadership & Effectiveness, Gonzaga University
- Six Sigma BlackBelt
- Certified in Myers Briggs, Strengths Finder, Social Styles and DISC method
- Certified executive coach
Share this Consultant Profile