Kristen is a corporate training specialist with more than ten years’ experience in the Biotech industry, conducting strategic organizational needs assessments, establishing domestic and international training programs and developing and administering instructor-led and computer based training. Specific areas of expertise include: organizational needs assessment, course creation and delivery, learning management systems, regulatory requirements, vendor management and client relationship management. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Education from Shippensburg University.
Sampling of Projects
- At BioClinica, Kristen prepared course curricula by developing training materials in collaboration with internal subject matter experts, and by researching and engaging external resources. She developed course catalogues and training aids such as handbooks, quick reference guides, computer tutorials and instructor manuals.
- At Bristol Myers Squibb, Kristen led classroom training for IMPACT Diamond P&P and CCT (Clinical Trial Management System).
- At Bristol Myers Squibb, Kristen converted classroom training to computer-based training by designing and building online learning objectives and modules with various tools (Captivate, QuestionMark, Fireworks, Dreamweaver).
- BA, Education, Shippensburg University
- Certification, Instructional Designer and Instructor/Facilitator, Langevin