Ken has 15 years of experience as a Training and Talent Development Professional that includes the design, development and delivery of classroom training, virtual classroom training, and eLearning. He has in-depth knowledge of adult learning and blended learning techniques that maximize employee engagement, knowledge retention and practical application of complex sales information. Ken developed training on variety of topics including onboarding, sales, regulatory compliance, and processes.
Sampling of Projects
- At Autonomy, Ken enhanced the 5-day sales onboarding course using a variety of blended learning techniques including daily reviews each morning, module summaries throughout the day, video, audio, role play, spot quiz, gaming, individual standup delivery, team standup delivery, daily tests and homework assignments.
- At PG&E, Ken re-designed the heavy equipment operator training for electric personnel placing an emphasis on operating procedures, teamwork communication during operation, public safety, OSHA and PG&E safety compliance.
- At Lexmark, Ken designed a new onboarding training curriculum for dealerships in the western states. The training program resulted in a 110% increase in sales and led to the corporate adoption across the U.S.
- BA, Organizational Development, San Jose State University
- Honors Graduate, Instructional Design and Delivery, University of California Santa Cruz Extension
- Honors Graduate, International Marketing, University of California Berkeley Extension
- Certified Sales Trainer, HP/DEC Management Training Program — Harvard Executive Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), Oracle UPK, Brainshark and Saba LMS.