Kelly is an Instructional Systems Developer with 10 years of instructional design and development experience. She has worked with a variety of federal and government departments to create a blend of ILT and eLearning materials. This has included ensuring all materials follow SCORM and meet 508 guidelines. She is also familiar with providing guidance to training teams on best practices for developing materials that are 508 compliant.
Sampling of Projects
- For Enterprise Resource Performance, Kellly conducted training analysis and planning, applied adult learning models and designed curriculum. She also provided subject matter expertise in adult learning, training strategy and instructional design.
- For The Pew Charitable Trusts, Kelly developed an organizational learning strategy by providing strategic guidance and actionable insights using adult learning best practices. In addition she facilitated new employee orientation, management curriculum and performance management training.
- For Addx Corporation, Kelly provided an analysis of client furnished information and worked with SMEs to develop a cohesive course outline. She also developed eLearning courses using images and photos.
- Master of Arts, Education, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Bachelor of Science, Student Integrated Studies, Western Michigan University
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio Suite, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Visio, Camtasia and Snagit.