Kelly is an instructional designer with more than 15 years’ experience developing performance improvement strategies, specializing in change management, business process modelling, leadership development, training program planning and implementation, social learning and organizational development. She has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and is proficient Articulate, Engage, Captivate, Simulator, SharePoint, LiveLink, WebEx, Dreamweaver, Visio and RoboHelp.
Sampling of Projects
- At Quintiles, Kelly developed and delivered effective customer-facing training programs aligned with good clinical practices (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11 electronic record/signature specifications, FDA, EMEA, ICH, and global regulations/compliance requirements by identifying and delivering use case for new social learning technology and mobile platform.
- At McKesson Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Kelly designed and developed blended learning solutions to support OD and training initiatives, aligned training objectives with organizational goals and translated objectives into performance metrics. Drafted a training communication plan, developed learning assessments, implemented a Level 3 management perception survey and identified/measured success drivers.
- At GlaxoSmithKline, Kelly created a training program that effectively motivated users to follow system protocols and reduced security incidents from 280 to four.
- At Wyeth Biotech, Kelly created training graphics, demonstrations and interactive simulations for eLearning training modules through use of Captivate and RoboHelp.
- BS, Business Administration, College of Alameda
- Proficient in Articulate, Engage, Captivate, Simulator, SharePoint, LiveLink, WebEx, Dreamweaver, Visio and RoboHelp.