Kellie is an Instructional Designer with 15 years’ experience in the Utilities industry. His expertise includes web-based training development, LMS tracking and experience in implementing LMS’s from the ground up. He has a master’s degree in Instructional Design and Technology and is proficient in Project, Lotus Learning Space Administrator, LMS Administrator, Authorware, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Captivate. Visio, Acrobat and HTML.
Sampling of Projects
- At Southern California Edison, Kellie managed a 75-seat Computer-based Training (CBT) facility which included the development of CBT/ WBT lessons. Managed a Learning Management System (LMS) tracking and reporting on student activities with IBM’s LearningSpace and WBT Manager.
- At Southern California Edison, Kellie designed instruction for Safety Training and other SCE WBT lessons. The Systematic Approach to Training (SAT process), Analyses, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate, (ADDIE) was used in all lesson development.
- At Southern California Edison, Kellie designed and developed eLearning for the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station.
- MS, Instructional Design and Technology, California State University Fullerton
- BA, Organizational Leadership, Chapman University
- Proficient in Project, Lotus Learning Space Administrator, LMS Administrator, Authorware, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Captivate. Visio, Acrobat and HTML.