Kelley is an eLearning Instructional Designer with more than 20 years’ experience developing web-based training (WBT) and instructor-led training (ILT) programs for adult learners. She has a master’s degree in Educational Technology Leadership and is proficient in and owns licenses for Articulate, Captivate, and Lectora.
Sampling of Projects
- At a healthcare technology company, Kelley developed eLearning courses with simulations to train clinical hospital staff on medical and health information systems.
- At a transportation company, Kelley developed eLearning courses for dealers and fleet managers on a variety of topics, including sales, product and technical information and system use.
- At a global high tech company, Kelley developed eLearning courses using Captivate and Articulate on a health information system.
- At an auto parts retailer, Kelley developed eLearning courses and certification using Articulate.
- At a leading bank, Kelley converted a series of courses to an eLearning format using Lectora, Captivate and Articulate. Developed eLearning courses for employees to learn new systems, processes and tools as a result of a large-scale merger.
- M.Ed., Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
- BA, Psychology, minor in Professional Writing, Framingham State College
- Qualified administrator of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Proficient in Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, SharePoint, Webex, Dimdim, LiveMeeting, Microsoft Groove, Adobe Connect, and Visio.