Katherine is a Sr. Learning & Development Specialist and Project Manager with over 15 years of experience. She has worked for a variety of clients including S&P Global, Chubb & Son, Rutgers University, Novasoft and ADP. Katherine has been responsible for managing projects in every position she held, these include LMS implementation and other system implementation projects, training projects, and HR initiatives. After a reorganization with Chubb & Son in 2013, Katherine served as a project manager for over 50 HR projects, some small and others, large multi-year initiatives. In her various roles, Katherine has reported directly to CLOs and with a dotted line to other senior level leadership.
Sampling of Projects
- For Rutgers University, Katherine evaluated and recommended non-credit continuing education content and programs for inclusion in the Career Retooling Center.
- For Novasoft, Katherine worked with various clients including a major consumer goods company which sought to reduce costs. She identified core competencies as well as formal and informal development opportunities.
- For S&P Global, Katherine worked with the Strategic Workforce Planing group to create and maintain project documents including the project plans and stakeholder roles and responsibilities. She also kept team members informed of upcoming priorities as well as long term goals and mitigated planned and unplanned risks.
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology/Education, The College of New Jersey
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, various LMS platforms, Cornerstone, SumTotal, WebEx, Zoom and Articulate