Joycee is a Learning Consultant whose expertise includes the design, development and facilitation of instructor-led training and eLearning. She is also proficient in writing, editing and proofreading training content and documentation. In addition, she has developed video scripts, websites, product launch and print media for marketing and branding. She is also familiar with conducting needs analysis and utilizing learning management systems to managing training materials.
Sampling of Projects
- For Taj Hotels, Joycee designed training to enhance the skills of the sales team and customer support team. The audience included existing employees as well as new employees who joined recently as part of an acquisition.
- For Samuel, Son & Co., Joycee created and delivered engaging learning content using Articulate Storyline and Camtasia for imparting training to the employees for ERP software. She created a database of the training contents including video simulations, eLearning modules, learner guides, jobs aids and presentations.
- For the Canadian Institute of Management & Technology, Joycee coordinated instructors and students for effective program delivery, as well as provided necessary administrative support.
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature
- Master of Arts, English Literature
- Master of Business Administration, Human Resource Management
- Proficient in Storyline, Camtasia, SnagIt, and Captivate.