Joseph is an accomplished Trainer, Facilitator, and Organizational Development Consultant with experience working for Fortune 500 companies in diverse industries. He has Facilitated training for companies such as Abbott Vascular, Google, Johnson & Johnson, AMD, Intel and many others. He is TalentSmart Certified in Emotional Intelligence and highly skilled in the delivery of EQ training. Joseph has worked with a broad range of audiences, and has extensive expertise delivering training sessions to leaders. He is a very personable Facilitator, and a creative thinker with strong presentation, learner engagement and interpersonal skills. Joseph offers extensive experience working internationally and with culturally diverse audiences.
Sampling of Projects
- For Intel, Joseph led a virtual team of Intel managers and 20 independent contractors in the development of a standard ESL (English as a Second Language) assessment tool for for employees at facilities worldwide.
- For Stanford University, Joseph analyzed data and made policy recommendations for a California science and mathematics reform initiative and redesigned the World Bank Education Leadership Program.
- For Academic Systems, Joseph facilitated monthly content development meetings with mathematicians, educators, software engineers and project managers.
- B.A. Spanish Literature/Labor Economics, University of California San Diego
- M.A. International Policy Studies, Middlebury Institute of International Studies
- Ph.D., International Comparative Education, Stanford University