John – Experienced Course Designer
John is an experienced Course Designer who over the past 15 years has worked for companies such as Schneider Electric, Flextronics, Shell Oil, Motorola and Hyundai. His work includes design and development of eLearning, instructor-led training for both traditional classroom and virtual delivery, and blended learning programs. He has expert-level skills with several rapid authoring and development tools including Articulate Studio and Storyline (versions 1 & 2), Captivate, Camtasia, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML.
Sampling of Projects
- For Schneider Electric, John used Articulate to design and develop an online onboarding program for the sales team.
- For Seagate, John designed and developed custom operator web-based training that incorporated learner interaction and assessments.
- For Unitrends, John developed three elearning courses for system administrators covering topics such as Administration, Trouble Shooting, and Installation.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Texas State University
- Master of Arts, Adult Education and Distance Learning, University of Phoenix
- Proficient in Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML
Share this Consultant Profile