Joelle has over 20 years of experience as an Instructional Design Manager for companies such as Microsoft, BI Worldwide, and U.S. Bank. Her experience includes conducting needs assessments and providing customized training solutions using various formats including instructor-led training and eLearning with interactivity, job aids, other supporting materials. She has designed and developed successful training programs on coaching, communication, employee orientation, team building and time management.
Sampling of Projects
- For BI Worldwide, Joelle created a blended learning curriculum combining self-study and instructor-led workshops for their nationwide salesforce. The curriculum included a wide range of topics including product knowledge, sales skills and effective communication.
- For Schwan Food Company, Joelle designed and developed training for salespeople of their home service business unit. Deliverables included an on-the-job apprentice program, a two-week blended learning orientation and sales training course, and a management skills module.
- For Medtronic, Joelle developed eLearning on talent analytics interpretation and application for the Human Capital Insights group. She also created a variety of training materials to support the rollout of Workday cloud HR tools to over 40,000 employees.
- Bachelor of Arts, English and Creative Writing, Oberlin College
- Articulate Storyline Certification