JoAnne is a versatile LMS consultant with over 10 years of experience serving well-known companies. She is familiar with a variety of Learning Management Systems including SumTotal, Maestro and ComplianceWire. She has also worked with Centra and OnDemand. In addition to her specific LMS experience, JoAnne has a strong background in uploading and providing technical support. She also ensures that courses are both SCORM and AICC compliant. JoAnne has created both ILT classes and eLearning modules in an LMS and assigned those classes and modules to end users.
Sampling of Projects
- For Flowserve, JoAnne served as the LMS Administrator helping to create, manage and enforce LMS system standards. She also provided technical support and end user troubleshooting.
- For Sovereign Bank, JoAnne oversaw technical requirements, including system security, for the effective use of the Learning Management System. Her role also included providing continuous learning opportunities for line of business LMS administrators.
- For Johnson & Johnson, JoAnne was responsible for assigning permissions to and supporting Administrators and Training Coordinators. This included performing password resets, supporting system maintenance and upgrades, and assisting in system customization.
- Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, University of Phoenix Online
- Proficient in SharePoint, Centra, Cornerstone LMS, Visio, and SumTotal LMS System.