Jo Ann is a Senior eLearning Developer whose expertise includes LMS administration and developing and editing eLearning courses. She has the proven ability to develop and deliver innovative and instructor-led learning solutions. In addition to her eLearning experience, she is also fluent with principles of instructional design, technical writing, web-authoring applications and reference-based training.
Sampling of Projects
- For a major communications company, Jo Ann created an Articulate Storyline eLearning module to showcase a customized training program for one of their clients. She also created a decision tree tool to be used by their sales and customer service representatives to handle consumer complaints.
- For an enterprise software company, Jo Ann created materials to train home-based agents including facilitator guides, learner guides, virtual training instructor led materials and simulation activities. She also participated in multiple train-the-trainer sessions.
- For a major credit reporting agency, Jo Ann created an innovative cartoon eLearning module to demonstrate information security. This module was used to train all of the agency’s employees.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing, University of Phoenix
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, SharePoint, SmarterU LMS, Xyleme LCMS, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.