Jim is an Experienced Instructional Designer Manager with over 15 years of experience working for a variety companies, including Dine Equity and Expedia. He has designed and developed numerous eLearning and ILT programs on a wide variety of technical, operational, soft skills, sales, and leadership topics. He has expert-level skills with Articulate 360 and is also familiar with uploading and managing content on various Learning Management Systems. In addition to his instructional design experience, he has also managed complex technology learning projects with several project and functional managers reporting to him.
Sampling of Projects
- For Delek Energy, Jim analyzed, designed and developed instructor-led training for project leads, managers, and executives around a newly implement project management process. This was accomplished by using Storyline 360, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- For Hologic, Jim developed technical blended training programs for field engineers and subject matter experts in the medical equipment diagnostic industry.
- For Paraquad, Jim developed employment strategies to empower individuals with disabilities to increase their independence through choice and opportunity. This included program development on diversity and inclusion within a variety of industries.
- M.A. Degree, Management, Webster University
- B.S. Degree, Business and Sociology, University of Missouri
- Proficient in MS Project, Snag-It, Camtasia, Adobe Connect Pro, Photoshop and Storyline.