Jim is a creative Instructional Developer with over 10 years of experience creating eLearning, Instructor-led training and blended learning programs. He has worked for clients such as PNC Bank, AssuraMed, OhioHealth, Lexmark, HP, Tween Brands, Honda, Bayer, and Progressive Medical. Jim has created training on business processes, leadership, soft skills, technical systems, products and so much more. He is highly proficient in Captivate and owns licenses for all versions. He has excellent project management skills and has worked on many projects where he has served as the “executive producer” responsible for pulling learning collateral together in order to deliver an instructionally sound program. Jim has a knack for building interactive and engaging courses with rich graphics.
Sampling of Projects
- For Huntington National Bank, Jim developed multiple courses for their Treasury Management Group on various topics including Managing ACH Risk, Managing Remote Deposit Capture Risk, and Funds Transfer.
- For Alliance Data, Jim was responsible for the interface, graphic design, and development of courses for the Compliance, Collections, and Marketing groups. He also assisted with job aid design.
- For AssuraMed, Jim used Storyline to design and develop a large new-hire training project covering topics including HIPAA and general compliance for Billing, Sales, and Customer Care roles.
- Courses at Ohio Dominican College
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate, Lectora Publisher, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator