Jim is an accomplished training leader with over 15 years of experience designing and developing effective training solutions. He has worked for a variety of companies including US Delivery Center, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Deloitte. His clients also include companies within the Industrial Distribution, Electronics Manufacturing, Food Product Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment Manufacturing industries. Jim has managed small and large teams and has managed 3000 hours of ILT, eLearning, digital learning and microlearning material. He has designed and developed training for system implementation, technical training, soft skills, onboarding, capability transfer, business processes and compliance. He is an expert with Articulate Storyline, 360, GoAnimate, Captivate, and a variety of other software applications.
Sampling of Projects
- For a professional services firm, Jim managed the design and development of eLearning curriculum consisting of over 40 courses. He also managed live learning events broadcast to over 1,000 participants.
- For a food products manufacturer, Jim managed the full life cycle ERP training, change management and communication programs. His use of an electronic performance support system resulted in a dramatically reduced planned seat-time and training budget.
- For an IT networking manufacturer, Jim improved training efficiency and effectiveness through increased application of performance support documentation and virtual delivery of ILT training for global audiences.
- BS, Electrical Engineering, US Naval Academy
- MBA, Finance/Accounting, University of Chicago
- Proficient in Articulate Studio and Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Presenter, Camtasia, and Adobe After Effects.