Jim – Accomplished Training Developer
Jim is an accomplished Training Developer with over 15 years of experience designing and developing effective training solutions. He has worked for a variety of companies including Solar Boss and Deloitte. Jim has managed small and large teams and over 3,000 hours of ILT, eLearning, digital learning and microlearning material. He has also designed and developed training for system implementation, technical training, soft skills, business processes and compliance.
Sampling of Projects
- For Solar Boss, Jim designed, developed and delivered 12 eLearning courses in four different languages. In addition he designed a blended learning solution for a strategy refresh. This included 12 hours of third-party eLearning and 22 hours of instructor-led presentation.
- For Abreon Consulting, Jim designed blended learning solutions, developed courseware templates and managed the development of blended learning solutions. This consisted of 12 instructor-led courses and over 200 performance support documents.
- For Panduit, Jim improved training efficiency and effectiveness through increased performance support documentation and virtual training delivery. He also designed, development and managed content including over 1,200 performance support documents.
- BS, Electrical Engineering, US Naval Academy
- MBA, Finance/Accounting, University of Chicago
- Proficient in Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite and GoAnimate.
Share this Consultant Profile