Jill – Training Course Designer
Jill has 14 years of experience in Instructional Design, including the development of ILT, eLearning, and blended courses. Over the past few years she has worked with clients such as Marathon Oil, ConocoPhillips, Performance Technology Associates, and National Apartment Association. Her focus has been on end-to-end training, course design and development, and simply doing the design while someone else does the development.
Sampling of Projects
- For Palmetto Health Alliance, Jill developed an eLearning course for an annual safety training program for the Radiation department.
- For Turner Construction, Jill developed a blended learning program for a financial reporting procedure.
- For Marathon Oil, Jill created and executed a formal instructional design strategy, structure, process, and templates from scratch.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, DePauw University
- Master of Education, Instructional Systems Technology/Design, Indiana University
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Articulate Presenter, Articulate Engage, Adobe Captivate, SnagIt, Camtasia, Photoshop and Adobe Connect
Share this Consultant Profile