Jerry is a training professional with 20 years’ experience designing and delivering custom learning and development solutions, including project management, needs assessment, delivery strategy, and the development of internal facilitators. He has a master’s degree in Human Resource Management and is certified in Situational Leadership.
- At a large retailer, Jerry designed and delivered a five-week instructor-led training program on leadership for store managers. Course integrated case-based learning with team activities.
- At an ERP software company, Jerry designed a custom management development course for all managers in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- At a large retailer, Jerry designed and developed a comprehensive learning program for employees and managers in the pharmacies and vision centers. The blended delivery approach included self-study guides, eLearning modules and trainer-led activities for on-boarding and job-specific training.
- At a technology firm, Jerry designed a web-based course as an overview of project management and the company’s work processes.
- At an appliance manufacturer, Jerry designed a 60-hour training program for supervisors, quality control staff and engineers on the topics of: project management, quality control, interviewing, employment law, safety management and situational leadership.
- At a consumer products giant, Jerry led multiple projects to address work team units experiencing reduced productivity. He facilitated the resolution of problems and provided training on problem-solving, total quality practices and conflict management.
- MS, Human Resource Management, University of South Carolina
- BS, Business Finance, University of South Carolina
- Certification, Situational Leadership I and II