Jeremy is a Senior Training Developer with over 15 years of experience creating training for clients such as Baxter, Deloitte, IBM, Walmart, Accenture and more. He has designed and developed instructor-led training (ILT), virtual ILT, eLearning, digital learning, and microlearning for management/leadership skills. He is also highly proficient in a wide variety of tools including Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, GoAnimate and others. Jeremy’s experience includes working with internal L&D teams, SMEs and Stakeholders to revise or create effective training. He regularly draws on his creativity to convert Instructor-led Training into eLearning and microlearning.
Sampling of Projects
- For Deloitte, Jeremy developed over 500 hours of instructor led, eLearning and microlearning materials for system implementations, onboarding and talent development programs. He also led Technology Adoption internal initiatives related to templates, knowledge management and onboarding.
- For Amazon, Jeremy served in a consultative role which included reviewing materials for instructionally sound structure and providing feedback and coaching. He was also responsible for working with curriculum developers using tools such as Articulate, Storyline and Camtasia.
- For Accenture, Jeremy developed a reputation of delivering high quality training programs. In total he developed over 1200 hours of in-person and virtual training.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Illinois Wesleyan
- Proficient in Storyline, Captivate, Camtaisa, GoAnimate, SharePoint and Saba.