Jeff has over 12 years of experience as a Creative Content Developer, serving such clients as Apple, Google, PG&E, Cisco, and Texas Instruments. He has performed numerous Job Task Analysis projects, and has extensive experience in the analysis, design and development of blended learning on a variety of subjects including applications training, business process training, and soft skills training. Jeff has written ILT, vILT, eLearning, CBT, learning systems and programs, certification programs, learner manuals, instructor manuals, assessments, presentations, videos, narration, and more.
Sampling of Projects
- For Apple, Jeffrey designed training for all employees and contractors on information security and data safety protocols. He also implemented procedures to shorten development cycles by executing incremental reviews.
- For Cisco Systems, Jeffrey curated, maintained and enhanced a prototype CMS for a company-wide engineering initiative. This included mastering an understanding of product licenses mechanisms and strategies.
- For Google, Jeffrey created content for phased onboarding for new hiring, rapidly creating visual templates and blended educational structure with media-rich components.
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science, Lafayette College
- Master of Arts, Education, Fuller
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Storyline, Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker, SnagIt, Dreamweaver, HTML, Photoshop and Captivate.