Jean is a results-driven Instructional Designer with more than 20 years’ experience designing instruction and writing technical documentation. She is highly skilled in planning, writing and producing technical and training materials for leading organizations. Her education includes a master’s degree in Instructional Design & Technology and she is proficient in Access, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe CS4 Suite, Articulate, Captivate, Framemaker, RoboX5, Visual SourceSafe, SharePoint, Demo Shield, and Microsoft Project.
Sampling of Projects
- At Southern California Edison, Jean wrote participant-centered learning modules for a smart metering project. She interviewed subject matter experts and studied existing documents following ADDIE methodology. She also conducted Train-the-Trainer sessions, and created PowerPoint slides and instructor guides.
- At Southern California Edison, Jean wrote procedures, work instructions and job aids to document roles and responsibilities within the Environmental Health and Safety groups.
- At Interliance, Jean developed on-the-job training modules and performance evaluations for Dayton Power & Light generating stations working with unionized crafts. Topics included: Basic Electricity, Shop Math, Temperature, Pressure, and Supervision.
- MS, Instructional Design & Technology, California State University, Fullerton
- BA, Journalism, Shippensburg University
- Proficient in Access, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe CS4 Suite, Articulate, Captivate, Framemaker, RoboX5, Visual SourceSafe, SharePoint, Demo Shield, and Microsoft Project.