Jay – Instructional Design Professional
Jay is an Instructional Design professional with over 10 years of experience creating learning programs and courses to help improve employee performance. He has worked with companies such as Cisco, Southern California Edison, The Capital Group, Pacific Dental Services, and Farmers Insurance. His experience includes the design and development of highly interactive and engaging eLearning as well as instructor-led and blended programs covering a wide variety of subject matter. Jay has also designed and developed video training content including simulations and voiceover.
Sampling of Projects
- For Southern California Edison, Jay developed a customer facing eLearning video for Charge Ready. He interviewed SMEs and extracted technical information on procedures in order to develop eLearning from end to end.
- For Pacific Dental Services, Jay designed and created Articulate Storyline templates for the entire Learning and Development team. He also produced interactive Finance Compliance eLearning modules in Storyline.
- For Capital Group, Jay developed large-scale eLearning initiatives and projects utilizing leading authoring tools including creating a Continuous Improvement video for over 100 employees.
- Doctorate in Education, Azusa Pacific University
- Master’s in Education, University of California Riverside
- Bachelor of Science in Finance/Marketing, University of California Riverside
- Proficient in Articulate Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker, Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Dreamweaver, Audition, Audacity and Photoshop.
Share this Consultant Profile