Jason – Creative Multimedia Developer
Jason is a creative Multimedia Developer with over 15 years of experience. He specializes in graphic design, web development and curriculum development of eLearning and instructor-led training for traditional classroom and virtual delivery. He has covered training topics such as emotional intelligence and work safety. In addition to his experience, he also has completed courses in Business, Economics and Accounting.
Sampling of Projects
- For VF Corporation, Jason developed digital training courses in Captivate for store employees. He also developed other printed training materials, performed day-to-day LMS administrative duties and created weekly reports.
- For Oldcastle Precast Enclosures, Jason created learning modules for corporate training content such as Health & Safety and OSHA. The modules contained explanatory animations, audio, video, interaction and quizzes.
- For Patelco Credit Union, Jason assisted the internal team in developing and maintaining new and existing training programs for all staff. He also produced training using various methodologies and theories.
- California State University Fresno, General Education, Business, Economics, Accounting
- Brigham Young University, General Education, Spanish, Business, Economics
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate, Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Articulate Presenter, Storyline 2, Adobe Audition, HTML5 and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Share this Consultant Profile