Jan – Collaborative Facilitator
Jan is a collaborative facilitator with over 10 years of experience. Her expertise includes coaching, leadership, soft skills and software training. She has extensive experience in 360-degree program facilitation and action planning. As a consultant, she frequently creates and delivers training to a wide range of audiences, via leading workshops and presentations. She has successfully held client facing roles in project leadership, client relationship management, and project management.
Sampling of Projects
- For BPI Group, Jan conducted needs analysis, designed training and delivered onsite workshops assisting job seekers in finding new opportunities.
- For John Muir Health, Jan served as a director leading a workforce planning and organizational effectiveness team. In this role she led the implementation efforts for human capital management software and worked with team leaders and individuals to learn how to use new technologies.
- For the Monterey County Business Council, Jan designed a 10-day course in collaboration with internal employee to provide participants with education about the economic drivers of the county. This included creating selection criteria, conducting panel interviews, and selecting finalists for the program.
- BS, Marketing, Ball State University
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management
Share this Consultant Profile