Heather – LMS Administrator
Heather is a seasoned Learning and Development Consultant with extensive learning management systems experience including administrator level proficiency. She has enterprise-wide strategic level leadership in LMS solution selection, systems implementation, program planning, process improvement and change management. Heather has expert level knowledge Cornerstone, Blackboard and ComplianceWire and notable LMS Administrator experience with many other systems including Canvas, MasterControl, Moodle, Net Dimensions, Oncourse, Saba, Sakai, SharePoint LMS and Successfactors.
Sampling of Projects
- For Cornerstone, Heather served a select portfolio of their most valued ‘tier 1’ clients to ensure successful and optimal implementation and ongoing optimization of LMS, EPM, SMP, ATS and Comp software. She worked with these clients daily providing strategic guidance to drive continuous improvement across all of their HCM processes.
- For Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Heather worked with the Director of Scientific Training and Program Development and key stakeholders to plan, develop and implement Global Medical Affairs (GMA) and Field Medical team training programs that enhanced and continuously improved skills and competencies in alignment with the strategic direction & vision for GMA.
- For Fresenius Medical Care, Heather partnered with leadership to identify, configure, implement and administer technology solutions in support of company- wide remediation project aimed at total compliance and improved quality assurance.
- Masters of Business Administration, Fitchburg University
- Bachelor of General Studies, Indiana University Purdue University
- Proficient in Audio and Video Production, Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), Document and File Format Conversion, eLearning Development Software, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Flow Charting, Groupware, Image Editing and Learning/Course Management Systems (LMS/CMS)
Share this Consultant Profile