Gwynette is a Senior Trainer and Implementation Specialist with over 15 years of experience. She has worked for multiple clients including Alorica, Inc, WynCare Inc, ENG Infotech, Client Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) and others. Her experience also includes the design, management, and execution of customer workflow programs.
Sampling of Projects
- For Alorica, Gwynette was responsible for delivering live, classroom-based call center training to over 900 open enrollment healthcare call center representatives. This included training on a variety of healthcare benefits systems.
- For IHG and ENG Infotech, Gwynette was responsible for delivering virtual training. She also designed training decks, instructor’s guides and participant guides for virtual content delivery.
- For Verizon Wireless, Gwynette conducted classroom training for new hire Leadership Operational Readiness training for call center staff. She also developed workflow processes and designs, drafting documentation for the Process Engineering Unit.
- Bachelor of Science, Government, University of the West Indies
- Proficient in MS Office, Sharepoint, Captivate, Saba LMS, Adobe Connect and Adobe Essentials.