Gregory is a versatile learning professional, and is proficient in all stages of instructional design, from needs assessment to delivery, either in-person or online. He has a master’s degree in Instructional Design and Educational Technology from Wayne State University and is a Ph.D. candidate at Northwestern University.
Sampling of Projects
- At a global food chain, Gregory designed and developed interactive training for managers related to food safety and the use of a new hardware platform to manage the daily monitoring of the meals served at a typical store.
- At an insurance company, Gregory conducted a needs assessment resulting in new curriculum development (consisting of 120 eLearning courses) for auto, property and casualty claims adjusters.
- At a multinational gas and oil company, Gregory designed and delivered four instructor-led curses for new hire finance department personnel.
- At a food services and facilities management company, Gregory developed learning modules for food service managers on topics of menu preparation, safety, sanitation and customer service.
- MA, Instructional Design/Educational Technology, Wayne State University
- BS, Communications/Education/English, Wayne State University
- Ph.D. candidate, Northwestern University