GinaMaria is a highly qualified Learning Consultant with over 15 years of experience creating engaging and cutting-edge blended learning programs for top companies. She has strong skills in creating ILT, eLearning, and virutal ILT. She is also very technically savvy. These blended learning courses have included video, microlearning bursts, and highly-engaging online learner experiences for multiple roles and audiences. Additionally, she is an expert in creating Leadership Development training for all levels of leaders.
Sampling of Projects
- For Cox Enterprises, GinaMaria designed and developed blended learning training for managers and supervisors. The training materials included an animated PowerPoint deck, an informative instructive guide, and an interactive participant workbook.
- For BP, GinaMaria developed interactive virtual training that was delivered via Adobe Connect. She worked remotely with leadership, team leads and subject matter experts to determine the best learning solution based on the company’s needs.
- For Mars, GinaMaria developed a succession plan to guide leaders on identifying and mentoring potential candidates to succeed in mission critical roles. This plan featured engaging breakout activities for a global audience to determine how to assess potential leadership candidates.
- Bachelor of Journalism, The University of Texas at Austin
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- DISC Certified
- Certified Competent and Advanced Toastmaster