Gina is an Organizational Development Specialist with more than 15 years of experience leading large-scale change projects. Her roles have also included measuring the impact of the initiatives for executives, and she has demonstrated expertise in strategy development and execution, learning and development, systems thinking and managing diversity. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and she is experienced with applying multiple assessment tools, such as Myers Briggs, DiSC and Gallup Strengthfinder.
Sampling of Projects
- At Walt Disney World Resort, Gina provided strategic planning, implementation and performance system expertise for an HR-related performance systems initiative. This initiative impacted more than 4,500 leaders/executives and more than 40,000 employees, resulting in improved guest service and business results.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, Gina completed the design and implementation of a centralized training organization, including managing stakeholder and change management related activities.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, Gina completed organizational design projects, strategic dashboard projects as well as additional organizational projects, achieving a return on investment of $465,000.
- BA, Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Certification, Facilitator, Situational Leadership
- Certification, Managing Professional Growth, Blessing White