Gina is an experienced LMS Administrator with over five years of experience specifically with the SuccessFactors/Plateau system. She has worked with organizations such as McKesson Corporation, Fairfax County Government and Raytheon. In addition to typical LMS administrative activities such as setting up user profiles and uploading courses, Gina’s work includes testing, data validation and end user support. She has excellent communication skills that allow her to make sound decisions under high pressure situations.
Sampling of Projects
- For Driscoll’s, Gina provided LMS Administrator experience, developing and maintaining dashboards, tools, and processing institutional findings. She also converted files to MP4 to upload, publish, configure and test in a pilot environment before moving to live production.
- For McKesson, Gina resolved a wide range of training issues providing Tier 2 and 3 support for clients, managers and employees. Her role also included developing new training programs and working on complex training courses of diverse scope.
- For Raytheon, Gina performed computer diagnostics to determine problems and issues. In addition to identifying issues, she also made appropriate recommendations for improvements or efficiency gains.
- Associates Degree, Business Administration, Strayer University
- Proficient in Success Factors LMS, Plateau LMS and Cornerstone LMS.