Gerald is an organizational development specialist with an extensive background in strategic planning, leadership development, change management, succession planning, 360 degree feedback, survey research and coaching. He has a Ph.D. in Adult Education and Human Resource Development from the University of Minnesota and a master’s degree in School Psychology from San Jose State University.
Sample of Projects
- At a defense manufacturer, Gerald administered an organization-wide succession planning and high talent management program.
- At a FORTUNE 500 bank undergoing a restructuring, Gerald facilitated four change management sessions with middle managers and 15 sessions with employees across the country.
- At a large computer manufacturer, Gerald redesigned the core leadership curriculum and performed a communications workshop.
- At a telecommunications company, Gerald analyzed the leadership of a business unit for one year using the McKinsey 7-S model of organizations; worked through various labor relations issues.
- Ph.D., Adult Education and Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota
- MS, School Psychology, San Jose State University
- BA, Psychology, University of Colorado