Ethan – Effective Learning Designer
Ethan has over 10 years experience as an effective Learning Designer creating engaging learning solutions. He has worked for a variety of clients including Visa, Google, AppDynamics, Apple, Genentech, Stanford Hospital and others. He has strong experience creating training strategies and programs and developing technical training for both technical and non-technical audiences. Prior to beginning his career in learning and development, Ethan was a Web Developer helping clients create web-based games, web applications, websites and much more. He is highly proficient with a variety of software applications including Captivate, Articulate Storyline, creating engaging videos.
Sampling of Projects
- For Google, Ethan led the design and development of their enterprise-focused certification program for YouTube which included writing, refining and administering criterion-referenced multiple-choice assessments.
- For AppDynamics, Ethan designed video, self-paced online and instructor-led learning materials for customer-facing employees.
- For Apple, Ethan delivered instructor-led workshops, including facilitator guides, presentations, and media-based support assets for sales enablement. He also partnered with the Product, Product Marketing, and Operations teams to deliver training to support go-to-market product and solution strategies.
- B.S. Cognitive Neuroscience, Computation, University of California San Diego
- M.A. Education, Instructional Technology, San Francisco State University
Share this Consultant Profile