Ericka is a Credentialed trainer with 15 years of facilitation experience in both virtual and traditional classrooms for soft skills, new-hire onboarding, systems, and product sales working with companies such as Deloitte Consulting, Novartis and Anthem. She has served both as a primary facilitator (with and without a producer) as well as a behind-the-scenes producer (troubleshooting, fielding questions, etc.). Ericka’s educational background includes an MBA and a Certification in Information Systems.
Sampling of Projects
- For Anthem Insurance, Ericka conducted vital training using Adobe Connect Seminar Room. She also worked with internal teams to standardize training. This included preparing presentations and gaining consensus from the client and implementation team.
- For Medix Consulting, Ericka conducted training for the Epic ClinDoc application for Occupation, Speech and Physical Therapists. In addition she conducted classroom and one-on-one training with End Users and Super Users.
- For Northwestern Hospital, Ericka trained clinical end users in Epic, an integrated suite of healthcare software. She also prepared presentations, provided go-live support, and provided user support to Oncology professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Temple University
- MBA, Keller Graduate School Chicago