Eric has more than 10 years of Learning & Development experience as Skilled Learning Designer. He has worked with a variety of companies such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield, American Medial Systems, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. For the past few years he has been an Instructional Design Consultant and has partnered with clients to build eLearning curriculums using Captivate and Storyline on a regular basis. He also has experience using multimedia tools such as Lectora, Camtasia, and Photoshop to incorporate interactive content into eLearning modules.
Sampling of Projects
- For American Medical Systems, Eric designed iPad apps to deploy surgical procedure training to physicians and faculty. He also designed and developed websites for online libraries and eLearning registration, and managed email campaigns and graphic design for marketing and recruiting.
- For the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Eric designed templates, built storyboards and developed interactive eLearning. He also managed content on the LMS and tested a Saba upgrade.
- For BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota, Eric developed and implemented eLearning into multiple curricula using Captivate, incorporating Instructional System Design, blended learning, and adult learning principles.
- Bachelor of Arts, English, University of St. Thomas
- Master of Arts, English, University of St. Thomas
- Proficient in Adobe Connect, Captivate, Articulate Presenter, Articulate Engage, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Photoshop and Camtasia.